|View over 39497 construction jobs
The Construction Jobs Finder that Never Sleeps
What is the job description for a Architect?
The candidate for this position will operate under a fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and will possess the necessary breadth of real estate development and architectural experience regarding land use, financial, legal and planning issues to manage external professional firms that form the multi-disciplinary team for planning, design and construction of major vacation ownership resorts at numerous site locations. Professional firms managed include: Land Planning, Civil Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Soil Engineering, Building Architecture, including Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Communication Systems and Food Facilities, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture and Legal Counsel.
While innovative in design and mix of land uses, amenities and services the projects planned will adhere to the tenets of practical land planning and will address density, development orders, availability of utilities, environmental mitigation, the permitting process and the filing and maintenance of appropriate documents and certifications with all related agencies.
This position also directs the analysis of all hard and soft costs that associate with horizontal and vertical development processes including land options, site development cost, design costs, and building construction cost including all fixtures, furnishings and equipment (FF&E).
This position functions as the development leader between numerous technical, operational, legal and regulatory processes that are associated with project planning and development completion.
Specific functions and responsibilities include:
1. Identification, closing and zoning of appropriate building sites. Provide input into the creation and control of the development budgets, construction cost, operational modeling and forecasting and for architectural plans and specifications.
2. Provides leadership to multiple directors managing projects in several states / regions from concept planning phase through design development and construction documents for permitting agencies within an agreed time frame based upon the approved construction pace schedule.
3. Conducts due diligence research and coordinates investigative reports required for acquisition of new real estate for future development and large lending requirements, including market research, professional interface with Brokers. Travel required.
4. Prepares cost projections for permit and construction impact fees. Verifies permitting agency calculation and schedules payment of funds.
5. Responsible for obtaining all Federal, State, and Local Development and Building Permits including timely submittal and tracking of review process in accordance with project schedules in tandem with other professionals on the project. Maintains active status on existing permits, manages all required permit modifications during construction, and ensures compliance and final certification.
6. Develops and manages planning schedules.
The ideal candidate is an Architectural and Real Estate professional who possesses a history of achievement in quality developments and possesses the following:
1. Undergraduate Degree, MBA preferred.
2. Minimum 15 years managerial experience.
3. Bottom-lined, hard-driving, bright business professional who is candid, perceptive, innovative and takes initiative.
4. Completely dedicated to the success of the team including self, peers, superiors and subordinates.
5. Able to formulate project feasibility studies, forecasts, programs and other related issues with emphasis on understanding financial feasibility analysis of potential development projects.
6. Coordinate, structure and document all project-related agreements and documents.
7. Direct on-site supervision during project development and operation.
8. Originate and interpret budget controls and processes.
9. Prepare project schedules including planning and construction with the emphasis on planning.
10. Strong leadership style with focus on development of key directors and their teams.
11. Able to function in conjunction with other professionals in order to develop an entire project from initial concept to completion.
12. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including: ability to articulate ideas, both verbally and in writing; personable and outgoing in work relationships, both externally and internally; highly precise, detailed and self organized; frank and candid during all business relationships.
13. Demonstrate a strong negotiating personality, combined with the sensitivity for knowing when to push and when to back off.
14. Possess personal qualities of creativity, independence and initiative, and most importantly, high levels of ethical and moral integrity.
15. Possess discipline as a manager while being entrepreneurial in style and approach, having the ability to function within a well organized, yet rigorous and demanding environment.
MA-Needham, Do you want to play a lead role in growing the PTC market by developing a PTC Service Partner economy? We are currently looking to hire a Windchill Learning Architect
to be responsible for designing, developing, supporting, and executing training and certification programs for PTC Service Partners. The Learning Architect
goal is to provide high value professional education, certification, and consmore...
MA-Boston, Philips Healthcare: We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle ? patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable hmore...
VA-mclean, Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced Lead Systems Architect
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health IT, VA & Military Systems Program Operating Unit, an organization that serves the needs of our nation?s Military and Veterans. The Systems Architect
will work with development managers and software engineers to dmore...
PA-Malvern, Ricoh Americas Corporation is seeking a Senior Applications Architect
for its office in Malvern, PA to serve as a key subject matter expert in application Architect
ure & build robust solutions in the enterprise CRM application. The position requires, at a minimum, a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related Information Technology or Engineering field, & five years' progressive expermore...
MN-Minneapolis, Job Description Available Openings:2 Job Title:Business Architect
- PEGA« Job ID:86035 Minneapolis, MN Location: Business Unit:Service Delivery Full/Part Time:Full-Time Eligible for Relocation:N Regular/Temporary:Regular Travel Percentage:None License: About Ameriprise Focused on people, not just our bottom line. Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for yourmore...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 1 Next > >> Search for SIMILAR JOBS | REFINE KEYWORDS| REFINE KEYWORDS | Search also corporate websites
Construction Manager Jobs,
Construction management jobs,
Project Manager Jobs,
Business Development Manager Jobs,
Chief Financial Officer Jobs,
Construction Director Jobs,
Facilities Manager Jobs Jobs,
Facility Manager Jobs,
Facilities Engineer Jobs,
Project Executive Jobs,
Pre-construction Director Jobs,
Marketing Director Jobs,
Safety Manager Jobs,
Operations Manager Jobs,
Landscape Architect Jobs,
Design Manager Jobs,
Civil Engineer Jobs,
Electrical Engineer Jobs,
Mechanical Engineer Jobs,
Structural Engineer Jobs,
Environmental Engineer Jobs,
Nuclear Engineer Jobs,
Solar Engineer Jobs,
Wind Engineer Jobs,
Human Resources Manager Jobs,
HVAC Manager Jobs,
Heavy Equipment Operator Jobs,
Mechanical engineering jobs,
Electrical engineering jobs,
Quantity surveyor jobs,
Construction project manager jobs,
Road construction jobs,
Civil construction jobs,
Construction safety jobs,
Civil engineering jobs,
Construction sales jobs ,
Construction engineering jobs,
Heating and air conditioning jobs,
Offshore jobs ,
Interior design jobs,
Landscape architecture jobs,
Construction superintendent jobs,
Environmental engineer jobs,
Geotechnical engineering jobs,
Browse Jobs by letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Home | About | Browse Jobs | Post Jobs | Job Alert | Terms | Privacy | Contact Us | Sitemap
Copyright 2010 BuildFind, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
BuildFind is a job search engine that helps job seekers find Architect Jobs & Architecture Jobs, Engineering Jobs & Engineer Jobs, Construction Jobs, Environmental Consultant Jobs, Facilities Manager Jobs & Facilities Management Jobs. BuildFind also helps employers find Architect Resumes & Architecture Resumes, Engineering Resumes & Engineer Resumes, Construction Resumes, Environmental Consultant Resumes, Facilities Manager Resumes & Facilities Management Resumes. In addition BuildFind provides recruitment solutions for the Architect Recruiter & Architecture Recruiter, Engineering Recruiter & Engineer Recruiter, Construction Recruiter, Environmental Consultant Recruiter, Facilities Manager Recruiter & Facilities Management Recruiter.